Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Behind the scenes: Blog organization

I'm experimenting a bit with the organization/navigation of the blog.  I feel like there's enough material now that the date system I was using earlier isn't the best way to navigate through the blog.  It's still organized by date of publication, but I added a search feature and a labels list and removed the date search.  If you really used the date system to search for something, let me know and I'll put it back.  I'm just thinking it'll get more obsolete as I continue the blog.  Most hits I get come from people searching about a particular game's music, so...  trying something new.  Feedback is always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! Given that you discuss a variety of different topics, it's a lot easier to navigate through your stuff now!

    ReplyDelete