Monday, November 18, 2019

North American Conference on Video Game Music 7 (NACVGM) Call for Papers

We're just under one month out from the call for papers deadline for the 7th annual North American Conference on Video Game Music.  This year, there will be a concert as part of the conference as well.  The conference will be at Ithaca this year and I'm very excited to travel to a place I've heard so much about, but not yet been.

Here is a link to the conference call for papers and concert information.

This year, after having hosted the conference at U-M in 2018, I'm program chair, meaning I'm collecting and anonymizing the entries for us to read and select.  It's a fun task so far (though there's not been much work yet), and not one I've done before.  You can read more about the conference or feel free to ask me either in a comment below or an email if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment