Friday, November 30, 2012

Live Performances: The Legend of Zelda Timeline

Tonight, I watched The Legend of Zelda Timeline movie from gametrailers.com.  While there's no specific mention of the game music in the video, it's fun to hear snippets of the game music.  Immediately I realized that most of the soundtrack seems to be from the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary CD that came with Skyward Sword.  Of course, I've listened to that MANY times already.  The credits list Zelda Reorchestrated and Twilight Symphony as the other sources of music.  These sites are in their infant stage (much like my own blog) and I hope to see them grow over time.

The coolest thing I found as a result of watching this video is this incredible guitar cover of my favorite theme from Skyward Sword, Faron Woods.





No comments:

Post a Comment